What's happening on this blog?

In the case that you missed some of the great posts since this blog has been started, here they are for your convenience.  I would love to hear from you.  Thank you for being a reader.

Julie



Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had, or should say, I’m having, a wonderful life– I’m blessed with a loving husband, an extended tribe of family,...
I’m a person who LOVES to spend time with my family. I adore my husband, cherish my three kids and am madly in love with my two granddaugh...

I’ve always been a greeting card lover – in fact I have a whole drawer full of cards I’ve collected over the years. I’ve even sent a f...

Simply put, focusing on gratitude makes me a happier, calmer and kinder person. Why? The experience of feeling grateful immediately shifts...

I absolutely love being a mom and adore being grandma- well, in our family we call that role Tutu – from the Hawaiian for grandmother. The...

No comments:

Post a Comment